AQUASAVE LOW LEVEL SUITE
PRODUCT CODE 750151
Vaal Sanitaryware vitreous china "Aquasave" low level suite
with a 90° outlet washdown pan and matching 6 litre SISO
cistern complete with lid, fitments and flushpipe.
The "Aquasave" suite is designed to flush on 4,5 litres,
and therefore can only be supplied as a complete suite.
This suite is suitable for use on:
1. Waterborne municipal sewer lines; and
2. Can be used with on-site anaerobic digesters or septic tanks
(check for compatibility with manufacturer of digester or septic
Superlux thermoplastic seat (Parker code 8516Z020)
B2 thermoset seat (DPE code 8517Z020)
1. Assemble all cistern fittings with inlet valve on right hand
side of cistern. Fix cistern to finished wall surface in line with
2. Place pan into position and mark hole positions. Remove pan
and drill holes. Place pan back into position, fix screw to the
floor and secure.
3. Flush the water line.
4. Complete all plumbing connections and test flush. Ensure
that correct water level has been set and that operating
overflow tube height conforms to and operates according to
local by-laws and SABS specifications.
5. Always use silicone sealant or equivalent between the pan
and the finished floor and wall surfaces for a secure and neat
NOTE: The warranty will not apply to any product installed with cement